The Great Teaching Certificate: TA Edition is a build your own certificate program. Complete core activities, participate in workshops, conferences, faculty learning communities, magna 20-minute mentors, students talkbacks, strategy show and tells, and much more.
- Core Activities: 600 miles
- Orientation 1 - August 13th 8:30am-12:30pm in Carelton Auditorium (100 miles)
- Orientation 2 - Complete Online (100 miles)
- TA Principles & Strategies - Complete Online (400 miles)
- Attend additional events and develop your own teaching strategies and resources to earn “travel miles.”
- Receive the certificate after participating in activities that total “1000 miles.”
- Track your progress through the Passport and the Flightboard webpage.
- Earn 400 miles in any workshop category to receive a category mastery badge!
- Earn a badge in 14 different categories.
Get started by self-registering here and then proceed to the Canvas course site for workshop details.
Learn about the Passport to Great Teaching program and other certificates tracks on our website.