This section is for UF faculty and staff. All other registrants, please click HERE.
Bonnie Zima, MD
Professor in Residence, UCLA Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Associate Director, UCLA Center for Health Services & Society
Primary Care Physicians
This CME activity consists of an educational component (slides, audio lecture) in an electronic format, followed by an online post-test. Estimated time to complete this activity, including review of materials, is one hour.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- This CME activity consists of an educational component (audio lecture in an electronic format, which is followed by an online post-test).
- Certificates are awarded upon successful completion (80% proficiency) of the post-test.
- In order to receive credit, participants must view the presentation in its entirety.
- The University of Florida College of Medicine will report CME credit to CE Broker when applicable.
As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
- To become familiar with health policies related to quality measures for child mental health.
- To gain an understanding of the wide variation in approaches to quality measure development.
- To become familiar with the few national quality measures which pertain to child mental health care.
- To identify questions raised when defining the clinical validity of a quality measure and describe how “meaningful use” may vary by parent, provider, or agency perspectives.
Dr. Zima has disclosed that she receives grant/research support from PCORI, ILL Healthcare Foundation, California Department of Health Services and that she is a consultant for Otsuka Medical Advisory Board: Gaps in Mental Health Care Delivery. Dr. Bussing (planning committee) has disclosed that in the past 12 months she has received grant/research support from Pfizer No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
Continuing Medical Education Credit
Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of .5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Release Date: December 16, 2015
Expiration Date: December 15, 2019
This activity requires specific account affiliations. Please login here
to check if you can register.