9 Important Communication $kills for Talking About Money
The 9 Important Communication $kills for Talking About Money are the most well-researched, evidence-based communication skills you can learn to discuss issues surrounding finances or other family-related matters.
Upon completion of this course, couples in participating counties can receive a certificate of completion. Please contact your county Extension agent to sign your completed certificate.
Assist you to identify, apply, and practice the skills and strategies needed to become:
- A healthy individual, partner, parent, child, and/or professional.
- An influential mentor in empowering families to use the skills, strategies, and resources available to develop healthy relationships and improve well-being.
- Identify how increasing knowledge and skills translate to new communication behaviors.
- Apply the 9 Skills to increase the effectiveness of your communication behaviors.
- Apply the 10 Rules for Constructive Conflict skills to increase the effectiveness of your communication behaviors.
- Practice the 9 Skills and the 10 Rules during the course and at home.