Photography is as important in today’s practice as are other traditional methods of diagnosis such as radiographs and diagnostic casts. This webinar is designed to provide the participant with a simple but effective dental photography protocol that will help the dental professional obtain high quality images.
Following completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Recognize the importance of taking good dental photography in their practice.
- Select a DSLR camera and its components including different flash options.
- Select the appropriate accessories needed for dental macro photography.
- Adjust the camera settings for macro and portrait photography.
- Adequately manage the patient posture for every photo and the techniques for basic dental images.
- Use basic photo editing software for minor adjustments without altering the quality of the photo.